This is a fabulous, flattering and glamorous eye shadow palette. It’s hydrating and long lasting (I lasted all night at the very long Soap Awards wearing it).
It consists of a primer that smooths and keeps everything in place. It then has 3 beautiful and very flattering shades, all with a soft, illuminating shimmer. Then there is a 4th darker shade that can be used wet or dry and is great for defining along the lashes.
How to apply it
- Pat primer over the whole lid for smooth, long-lasting wear.
- Apply highlighter (first and palest shadow) below the brow line and inside the inner corner of the eyes for a lifted effect.
- Sweep the soft-shimmer shadow (the next palest) over the whole lid to brighten the eye area.
- Smudge the pearlescent neutral (the tawny golden brown above the darkest eye shadow) through the socket line to enhance the eye’s natural shape.
- Glide the dark matte shadow along the upper and lower lash lines to define the natural contours. You can use with an eye pencil liner underneath for added intensity.