This palette is the ultimate answer to hooded eyes as it sculpts, shapes and brightens eyes. It can be used for a completely natural look that makes eyes look wide awake or to create a flattering grown up smokey eye (my favourite made up look of all).
It consists of a primer to make a perfect long lasting base, a neutralizer to get rid of discolouration, the perfect contour shade, an eye brightener shade and the most beautiful soft brown to build up the look creating a smokey eye or use as an eyeliner. This seemingly neutral palette offers incredible versatility.
To see exactly how to apply it go to the Ageless YouTube channel and watch the video “The perfect eye palette for a grown up smokey eye”.
How to apply it
- Pat primer over the whole lid for smooth, long-lasting wear.
- Apply neutralising shadow over the entire eyelid up to the brow line to even the skin tone.
- Sweep contouring shadow along the socket line and blend, to add natural eye contours and shape.
- Add definition with the darkest shade along the lower and upper lash lines, and layer for intensity.
- Finish with the highlighter applied in the centre of the lid, over the brow bone and inside the inner corner of the eyes to lift and brighten.